SET YOUR STAGE COACHING
with Lizzie Ball
Lizzie is an accredited Transformational Coach, specialising in Performance, Leadership and Mindset.
She holds a Transformational Life Coaching Certificate from the world leading Animas Coaching, which is an ICF (International Coaching Federation) approved qualification. Combining her creative career of over 25 years as a performing musician on the world stage as both a leader, creative producer, mentor, curator and team player together with her diverse and varied life experiences, Lizzie is excited to be igniting her passion of helping people find their true potential, setting their own stage with their own rules, to achieve a happier and more fulfilled life.
The combination of Lizzie’s life and career experience combined with her academic qualifications mean she has a unique position in the life coaching arena, offering you a tailored and highly creative approach. Her full academic qualifications are an MA in Music from Cambridge University, Postgraduate Diploma in Solo Performance from Royal College of Music and from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Diploma in Transformational Coaching from world leading Animas Coaching Centre (valid from end of January 2021 onwards) and an Accredited Meditation Teacher Certificate in the One Giant Mind Technique. Lizzie was also awarded an honorary degree for her services to music and the creative industry from the University of Derby in 2018.
SO… What is Coaching?
– future focused
– goal or outcome oriented
– normally uses a fixed duration
– clients come with positive and problematic challenges
– am open agenda based round the client
– higher client involvement
– therapy-which is focussed predominantly on the past
– focused on healing
– often open ended
– clients coming with predominantly problems of an emotional nature (this sits more within the therapy area)
Who does Lizzie Coach?
Lizzie’s current clients are broad. She coach students, teachers, musicians, creatives, and she loves this variety.
Why do I need a coach?
You might like to come to me for coaching for:
- a desire for increased self confidence and positive mindset
- better performance at work and in presentation type situations
- how to cope with pressure at work and home
- how to be better leaders
- how to be better team players
- how to feel better about certain life challenges
- how to develop healthy mindsets and approaches and tackle limited beliefs
And much more..
How does it work/what do I do next/what does it cost?
If you are interested to know more, please click below to book your 30 min FREE Discovery call, to see how I might be able to help. Clients are advised to book a minimum of 3 sessions, maximum of 6 sessions in the first instance.
I offer different packages and price options depending on what you need.
Follow me on instagram @setyourstagecoaching